World Suicide Prevention Day: Working Together to Prevent Suicide
Barnet’s Suicide Prevention Awareness day event which we will be hosting virtually.
The programme is divided into two parts, with information sharing and presentations in the first half and a workshop session led by Public Health in the second half with short activities punctuating the sessions. The presentations will be from 10am to 12 midday.
We are working with our partners to create a rich programme of presentations and talks from Public Health, the Local Authority, Suicide Prevention and Safeguarding Leads, as well as schools, helplines, and support and bereavement services in the third sector, and more.
Join us for a packed morning that includes:
- Talks from a range of guest speakers about what services are available for people affected by suicide
- How you can make a difference and play your part
- How we work together in Barnet and in neighbouring boroughs
- An opportunity to have your say during our group discussions
- Take part in our wellbeing activities
Host: Barnet Wellbeing Service
Chair: Public Health, London Borough of Barnet