Online Wellbeing Programme
Could you benefit from short, convenient online sessions with a qualified professional where you could learn how to improve your mental and emotional health?
"I would highly recommend the Online Wellbeing Programme to anyone; the strategies and tools given to me have changed my life," - Louise, Barnet resident.
"I have found the webinars so helpful. The advice, support and tools you've given me will hopefully minimise the impact my feelings of depression and anxiety will have on me and help me to manage them in a more proactive and useful way in the future," - Anonymous, Barnet resident.
"Your course gave me practical and accessible resources and tips on how to manage my mental health. The tangible examples used really helped to simplify them and made them easy to remember and implement," - Anonymous, Barnet resident.
"I want to live and take care of my children and myself," - Anonymous, Barnet resident.
The Online Wellbeing Programme offers a range of courses designed to help you including:
- Recover from Depression
- Choosing Sleep
- Letting Go of Panic
- Manage Workplace Stress & Thrive
- Stress and Anxiety
- Towards Healthy Living
It is a free service for adults over 18 years old living, working or studying in Barnet, delivered via webinar and accessible from your smartphone, laptop or tablet.
What is a webinar?
It is an online, interactive session allowing participants in different locations to see and hear a presenter, ask questions and answer polls. Participating is easy and all you need is access to the internet via a smartphone, laptop or tablet.
Worried about confidentiality? Don’t worry because during the online sessions you remain anonymous. Other participants cannot see or hear you.
You don’t have to ask questions – if you wish, you can just sit back and listen to the presenter. It is up to you and there isn’t any pressure to join in with the questions.
How much does it cost?
The programme is available free of charge to all Barnet residents, students and employees.
- Convenient – live sessions are in the evening (7pm-8pm). If you’re busy on the evening of the session, you can still register and watch the recording at another time convenient to you.
- Accessible – easy access using the internet via a smartphone, laptop or tablet.
- Live and Interactive - each session is delivered by qualified professionals where individuals can ask questions.
- Anonymous - other participants cannot see or hear each other.
- Responsive - the service allows us to respond to an individual’s needs by offering an alternative to other services that may have long waiting times or lack access to specialist professionals.
For a helpful guide on how to access the Online Wellbeing Programme click here.